Are you a learner of any musical instrument? Then it is not enough to learn how to play the instrument, but you must have a clear idea about the theories of Piano for your long run in the musical field. Here Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) plays a crucial role by offering you a theory curriculum to measure your ability in grades. RCM Music Theory Classes provide an excellent way of enhancing essential musicianship skills needed for instrumental training.
How Does RCM Work?
The grades of RCM come with two music book, which comprises a repertoire book and a studies book. The course curriculum is very effective encompasses theory basics, harmony, counterpoint, analysis, and music history. The syllabus has a section for each grade and the specific requirements for each, including technical requirements, songs to choose from, ear and sight training, etc. Opt for the Online Music Training from RCM Music Theory Classes.
If you want to look into the entire musical world.
Know About the Benefits Of Learning Music Theory?
Look at some benefits that come from RMC Music Theory Classes include:
- Understand How Music Works: The main advantage of learning theory understands how music works. With RCM Music Theory Classes, you will also better understand how the songs and sounds are constructed.
- Develop a Better Foundation of Music: Learning music theory will strengthen your overall music foundation. It will help you to grow as a complete musician.
- Communicate with Other Musicians: A complete understanding of music will help you communicate with other musicians and composers. When collaborating with other musicians, you will communicate more effectively.
- Helps You to Become a Better Songwriter: If your passion is to become a songwriter, you must complete RCM Music Theory Classes. It will help you better understand the functions of each technicality.
- Being Able to Appreciate Music: If you opt for the Online Music Training program organized by RCM Music Theory, you will understand how a song is structured. It will be capable of being more familiar with the art of music.
Know About the RCM Theory Curriculum for Various Levels:
RCM Music Theory Classes offers the best way to prepare for the RCM theory examinations with an effective course curriculum through Zoom’s online platform.
Levels 1-4: This course is considered as the Elementary level. If you participate in this course, it will help you to explore:
- Pitch- notes, keys, scales
- Rhythm-note values, rests, accents, time signature, rhythmic pattern
- Intervals-the character and basis in acoustics
- Chords-the sound qualities of different chords with their structure and function in music
- Ear training-pitch, rhythm, and harmony
Level 5: This course is designed to expand musical literacy and analytical skills already developed in the Elementary levels (level1-4). Look at the course outline below:
- Major and minor keys up to four sharps and flats
- Triad inversions and dominant 7th chords
- Melody writing
Level 6: This course concentrates on:
- Double sharp and flat
- Transposition of major key melodies
- Compound meter
- Augmented and diminished intervals
- Introduction of Baroque and Classical style
Level 7: This course concentrates on:
- Transposition to any key
- Inversion of intervals
- Chromatic, whole-tone, octatonic, pentatonic, blues scales
- Melody writing in minor keys
Level 8: Know about:
- Alto and tenor clefs
- Hybrid meters
- Compound intervals
- Introduction to Medieval, Renaissance, and World music
Level 9-10: This advanced course mainly concentrates on
- Harmonic language
- Leading-tone diminished 7th chord
- Dominant 9th and 13th chords
Enroll Yourself in RCM Theory Music Classes:
Now you can understand how theory is an essential component of complete musical training. RCM Music Theory Classes aim to provide an effective and well-sequenced path for developing musical understanding and literacy through Online Music Training.